Co-oproduct CIC "Awarded in recognition of outstanding effort in working towards a sustainable future".
We're very proud to have reached the shortlist for 2 categories in RSA City of London Sustainable City Awards in presence of Rt. Hon. The Lord Mayor of The City of London, Alderman Fiona Woolf CBE.
The Awards Ceremony took place on 27th March at Mansion House, City of London and these represent our third and fourth awards in less than 8 months!
I am Creative Director & Co-Founder of Co-oproduct. I'm interested in new technological developments and the changing inter-disciplinary boundaries of the product design profession. Over recent years I've become particularly interested in Open Design and the potential these new community-based models have to reshape traditional working methods and practices of design. You can find out more about me in our 'About Us' pages.
Latest from Tracy Cordingley
- Co-oproduct's Jamie Billing discusses why design students should take products apart by Rain Noe of Core77
- Publish your writing or design on Co-oproduct... for free!
- Co-oproduct win #GreenOscars following sustainable 3D Printing from #Waste project with Nestlé and NTU
- Design YouTube Video Suggestions?
- The first house in Britain made entirely from Waste