The Guardian (Sustainable Business) has selected 2 projects from Co-oproduct CIC Members as 'favourites' for their "circular economy inspired Christmas gifts - in pictures" feature.
The Projects are both Nottingham Trent University students:
Cyclehangers by Oliver Staiano
Egg Carton Trinket Bowl by Sophie Fois
Well done for sharing such great projects Oliver and Sophie. You can see the original article here:
Latest from Jamie Billing
- Co-oproduct designs Secondlife Easter packaging for Nestlé
- Co-oproduct's Jamie Billing discusses why design students should take products apart by Rain Noe of Core77
- Publish your writing or design on Co-oproduct... for free!
- Co-oproduct win #GreenOscars following sustainable 3D Printing from #Waste project with Nestlé and NTU
- Co-oproduct shortlisted for GreenOscars following sustainable 3DPrinting from Waste project with Nestle and NTU.