After over 2 years in development our new website is live today. Thanks to the team and particularly Andy (our developer) for working so hard to get the site ready and online.
We're overjoyed to be able to finally switch on our new site for you all to see - it hasn't been easy. We are a small team and it's been a huge project working on something as large as this.
Since we first launched Co-oproduct.org in 2012, we've been blessed with a considerable global audience with all types of people visiting us from 139 different countries of the world. We've received some awards (4 last year alone!) and built some strong international links with influencial organisations and individuals working in the area of sustainable design. We'd like to take the opportunity to thank you all for engaging with the work that we do.
The website isn't totally complete and will always be developing. You will see that we have introduced many new areas (for example, RETHINK, REMAKE, RESKILL) and we're continuing to work hard, populating these new areas with the best examples of Make-It-Yourself, Reuse & Longerlife Design. We are hoping that you will all help us by sharing your best work in this field and that of others that you think should be here. Please use the 'SUBMIT' area of the website to make us aware of this.
We hope you enjoy our new website, it's been a hard slog getting it to you - please let us know that you like it or anything that you'd like to see on here.
The Co-oproduct Team.
Latest from Jamie Billing
- Co-oproduct designs Secondlife Easter packaging for Nestlé
- Disrupting Design for the real world
- Co-oproduct Feature in Sustainable Cities book by Greenleaf Publishing
- Co-oproduct win #GreenOscars following sustainable 3D Printing from #Waste project with Nestlé and NTU
- Co-oproduct shortlisted for GreenOscars following sustainable 3DPrinting from Waste project with Nestle and NTU.