Co-oproduct is very proud to be short-listed for two categories in this year's RSA accredited Sustainable City Awards for their "Closed Loop: 3D Printing from Plastic Packaging Waste" project in collaboration with Nestlé Research and Nottingham Trent University. The Awards Ceremony will be held in Mansion House London on the 23rd March and hosted by entrepreneur, TV personality, and conservationist Loyd Grossman.
Image ©Co-oproduct CIC 2015. Early 3D print test using Pellets made from Polypropylene (PP) Packaging Waste.
Co-oproduct.org is an open, community-driven educational ‘hub’ which champions best practice in reuse, repair and longer life design. It was founded by designers/educators Jamie Billing and Tracy Cordingley in 2012 and is now an award-winning platform, where designers join everyday people to openly share sustainable product design ideas from across the globe. See www.co-oproduct.org
The Nestlé Research Center is at the heart of fundamental scientific research and innovation within Nestlé with a role in driving science and technology; from basic nutrition and health research to applied research for product development and application. See http://www.nestle.co.uk/media/newsfeed
Latest from Jamie Billing
- Disrupting Design for the real world
- Co-oproduct's Jamie Billing discusses why design students should take products apart by Rain Noe of Core77
- Publish your writing or design on Co-oproduct... for free!
- Co-oproduct Feature in Sustainable Cities book by Greenleaf Publishing
- Co-oproduct win #GreenOscars following sustainable 3D Printing from #Waste project with Nestlé and NTU