We are delighted to welcome Dr Mariale Moreno as the new member of the Co-oproduct Team.
Dr Mariale Moreno is a research fellow at Nottingham Trent University. She collaborates at the UK INDEMAND Centre, an inter-university research project between industry and academic partners. Her work focuses on consumer behaviour and business opportunities towards reducing energy and material demand in different sectors. Mariale’s research interest are on the circular economy, sustainable consumption and production, fostering new business models through innovation, and consumer behaviour.
She completed her PhD at Loughborough University on User-Centred Design and Sustainable Consumption. Prior to this she studied a Masters Degree in Design and Innovation for Sustainability at Cranfield University. In the past, she has collaborated at the Royal Society of Arts and the Helen Hamlyn Centre for Design on topics around behavioural change and sustainability.
Mariale has agreed to become a 'featured' blogger on Co-oproduct writing about ground breaking research on ethics, sustainable, open, design.
Latest from Jamie Billing
- Graypants: Scraplight White Series
- Alice Rawsthorn: Pirates, nurses and other rebel designers
- Disrupting Design for the real world
- Co-oproduct Feature in Sustainable Cities book by Greenleaf Publishing
- Co-oproduct shortlisted for GreenOscars following sustainable 3DPrinting from Waste project with Nestle and NTU.